Alexander Gavrylyuk, solo piano
Saturday 27 April 2024 at 7:30 pm
Alexander Gavrylyuk is a striking virtuoso, whose performances are well-known to be both electrifying and poetic. This year he is Artist-in-Residence at the prestigious Wigmore Hall. Having appeared with the world’s leading orchestras and at many of the world’s foremost festivals, including BBC Proms, Alexander is dropping by Breinton to perform some masterful works by Mozart, Chopin, Debussy and Rachmaninov.
Tickets are available now, price £23 each:
A stunningly virtuosic pianist, Alexander Gavrylyuk is internationally recognised for his electrifying and poetic performances. His performance of Rachmaninov Piano Concerto No.3 at the BBC Proms was described as “revelatory” by the Times and “electrifying” by Limelight. For the 23/24 season, Alexander will be Artist in Residence at Wigmore Hall, performing three recitals across the season.
- Rondo in D major K485
- Ballade No. 2 in F Op. 38
- Nocturne in C minor Op. 48 No. 1
- Fantaisie-impromptu in C sharp minor Op. 66
- Scherzo No. 1 in B minor Op. 20
- Two Arabesques
- Piano Sonata No. 2 in B flat minor Op. 36 (second version)
Updated 3 February 2024
- This is an indoor recital, following our original, pre-pandemic, format
- Tickets are £23 each; seats are guaranteed but not reserved
- Car parking is included
- Snacks and drinks (included in ticket price) will be served during the interval
- Prices broadly cover the cost of musicians; your voluntary donation will help us to continue to run these recitals
- Recitals take place at Breinton, Heath House Road, Woking GU22 0RD - get directions
- Car parking is available from 7:00 pm; Doors will open at 7:15 pm; Performance at 7:30 pm
- Parking availability drives the capacity for this event and guests are encouraged to travel by foot, by bicycle, or to share rides
- Tickets must be purchased in advance from this website.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. This means that we cannot return your payment if you are unable to attend an event. Your payment will be refunded in full if we have to cancel a recital. Donations are non-refundable.
- Tickets may be transferred to others. This means that you may give away or sell your tickets to someone else. Tickets are not transferable to another recital or another date.
- If you are unable to attend a recital that you have booked and paid for, we may be able to help you transfer your tickets to another member. If we successfully transfer your ticket to another member, an administrative charge equal to 30% of the ticket price will be payable. This should be done no less than three days before the recital.
- Attendees may be captured in recital audio, still, or video recordings; please let us know if you do not consent or wish to be excluded from marketing materials.